Before you can begin using GoFor’s Driver Voice Assist, you will need to perform an initial setup. This setup only needs to be performed once. Instructions for both Android and iOS devices are below.
For further assistance please email email@example.com.
- Select Google from the Settings menu.
- Select Settings for Google apps from the Google settings menu.
- Select Search, Assistant and Voice from the settings menu.
- Select Voice from the Search, Assistant and Voice menu.
- Select Voice Match from the Voice menu.
- Select Get started
- Select I agree
- Ensure Hey Google is selected
- Activate the GoFor Voice Assistant by saying “Hey Google, GoFor Driver Assist”.
- Open the GoFor Driver App
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Ok
- Select the preferred dialect.
- Select GoFor Driver Assist
- Add Driver Assist – Siri Short Cut
- Activate the GoFor Voice Assistant by saying “Hey Siri, GoFor Driver Assist”.