After being assigned a job and generating your own delivery route, use the following procedure to deliver the packages from a dedicated delivery partner.
Note: After you have generated a route, you will not be able to modify the deliveries in your route using the gofor driver app. If you need to modify the deliveries in your route for any reason, Contact Customer Care.
- (Optional) If you aren't already on the My Active Deliveries page, tap the menu () and go to My Active Deliveries.
- To start your generated route, tap Head to Drop Off.
- To start the navigation to the first drop-off location, tap Open Direction. Navigation will open in the app of your choice.
- When you have successfully arrived at the drop-off location, tap I'm Here!
- Do one of the following for all of the listed packages at your drop-off location, as you unload them from your vehicle:
- To scan a package's barcode using your camera, tap Scan. Align the red line displayed on your device with the package's barcode, and the package should automatically be scanned.
- To manually enter a package's barcode, tap Edit. In the field provided, enter the alphanumeric characters printed underneath the lines of the barcode, then tap Add.
- On the Drop Off page, once all listed packages have been scanned and display with a green check (), under Proof of Delivery, tap . Take a picture that clearly shows the site address, and if possible, the packages being delivered.
To retake the photo, tap again.
- To submit the listed packages as unloaded at the drop-off location and to start your delivery attempt, tap Submit.
- (Optional) If an e-signature is required for the delivery, under E-signature, tap the icon. Pass your device to the signatory to sign, then tap Save.
In the Signatory's Name field, enter the name of the person who received and signed for the delivery. If the signature needs to be redrawn, tap Clear, or tap the icon again.
- Tap Complete Drop 1, then tap OK.
- To start the navigation to the next drop-off location, tap Open Direction. Navigation will open in the app of your choice.
- Repeat Steps 4-10 until all deliveries in your route are either Attempted or Completed.
You can view your remaining and completed deliveries by tapping the Details icon in the upper-right of the map displayed in the GoFor Driver app.
- Once you have completed all of the assigned dropoffs in your route, you can return to the My Active Deliveries page to start a new delivery.
- If you have any incomplete deliveries at the end of your route, you must return them to the pick-up location. You cannot start any new deliveries until the packages are returned. For more information on returning incomplete deliveries, see Return incomplete deliveries to a pick-up location at the end of a route.