Release Date: October 23, 2020
The following features and updates have been included in this release:
For users of the gofor user app and gofor user portal
Updates to the Request Delivery page and Delivery Tracking page in the gofor user portal
- The date and time picker for selecting the start of your three-hour delivery window has been updated.
- The new date and time picker will appear after clicking Pickup Date/Time on the Request Delivery page when creating a Scheduled delivery, or clicking the Date field on the Delivery Tracking page for a Pending delivery request.
Delivery Notifications are now Delivery Summaries
- Previously, the emails sent out after completion of a delivery were called delivery notifications, and the PDF attachments were titled as invoices.
- To reflect the difference between these emails and gofor's official invoices, these emails are now called delivery summaries.
- The subject line of the email, the PDF file name, and the header line of the email and PDF, will now all state that the email and file are a delivery summary. gofor invoices remain unchanged.
For drivers using the gofor driver app
ProPlus customer deliveries are now identified in the app
- Now, when a delivery for a Home Depot ProPlus customer is in your Active Deliveries queue, you will see a badge on that delivery, identifying it as a ProPlus customer delivery.