The List Report shows details from deliveries, such as Delivery Dates, Delivery IDs, and more. You can filter the data displayed in the report by time, or by national group, regional group, or store.
- After logging in, click Report.
- Click List Report.
- (Optional) To filter your displayed data, in the From Date and To Date fields, enter a date range in the format
MM/DD/YYYY, or use the date pickers. Or, to filter all data to a specific month from the current year, in the Select Month dropdown, select a month.
- (Optional) To filter the information displayed in the List Report by national group, regional group, or store, click any displayed national group, regional group, or store name or names to include that group or store's data.
To stop displaying information from a specific national group, regional group, or store, click the national group, regional group, or store's name again.
- (Optional) To view the delivery summary for a delivery, click its Delivery ID. For more information on delivery summaries, see Access delivery summaries for previously completed deliveries.
- (Optional) To export your currently displayed delivery information to a .CSV file, click Export to CSV.
Note: If you filter your report, you may need to wait for your data to refresh before that data will be accurately displayed in the report.