The List Report shows details of deliveries, such as the Delivery Dates, Delivery IDs, and more.
- After logging in, click Report.
- Click List Report.
- (Optional) To filter your displayed data, in the From Date and To Date fields, enter a date range in the format
MM/DD/YYYY, or use the date pickers. Or, to filter all data to a specific month from the current year, in the Select Month dropdown, select a month.
- (Optional) If your user account was created at an upper level in your Enterprise hierarchy, and you want to view more detailed information about the levels below you in the hierarchy, click your hierarchy at the top-left, and select one or more subordinate hierarchy entities.
For example, if you are a Regional Manager, you can click your Region name, then select one or more Stores to view information on the selected Store or Stores.
- (Optional) To view the delivery summary for a delivery, click its Delivery ID. For more information on delivery summaries, see Access delivery summaries for previously completed deliveries.
- (Optional) To export your currently displayed delivery information to a .CSV file, click Export to CSV.
Note: If you filter your report or select individual entities in the hierarchy to display, you may need to wait for your data to refresh, before that data will be accurately displayed in the report.