If you no longer want a credit card to be available as a payment method for your account, you can remove it.
Note: You can easily add and remove credit cards from your account in the GoFor User Portal or the GoFor User app. To change to an invoice billing method, or change your type of invoicing, please contact GoFor.
To remove a credit card as a payment method on the GoFor User Portal:
- Select your name at the top-right of the screen, then click Payment Information.
- In the Payment Methods table, select Delete () next to the credit card you want to delete from your account.
- To confirm the deletion, click OK.
To remove a credit card as a payment method in the GoFor User app:
- After opening the GoFor User app, open the menu (), then tap your name.
- Tap Delete () next to the payment method you want to remove.
- To confirm the deletion, tap Delete.