It is recommended that you change your password periodically for security purposes. You can change your password from the
To change your password:
Do one of the following:
- After logging in to the GoFor User Portal, select your name at the top-right of the screen. Then, click Change Password.
- After opening the GoFor User app, open the menu (). Then, tap your name at the top of the menu, and tap Change password.
- In the Current Password field, enter your current log-in password.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- In the Confirm New Password field, enter your new password again.
- To confirm your password change,
click Confirm, or tap Save.
To reset your password:
- On the log-in page,
- In the Email field, enter the email address you used to create your User account.
Click Reset My Password, or tap Send.
The system will send you an email with a link to reset your password. If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk folder.
- After selecting the link in the email, in the New Password field, enter your new password.
- In the Confirm Password field, enter your new password again.
The next time you