When you log in to the GoFor User Portal for the first time, you will be prompted to set up payment information for your account. You can add payment information from the GoFor User Portal, or add a credit card from the GoFor User app.
To add a credit card from the GoFor User Portal on your first login:
- Select Add Credit Card.
- In the Name on Card field, enter the name that appears on the credit card.
- In the Card Number field, enter the credit card number, without spaces.
- In the Expiry Month field, select the month that the credit card expires.
- In the Expiry Year field, select the year that the credit card expires.
- In the Cvv field, enter the three-digit code printed on the back of the card, or the four-digit code printed on the front of the card.
- Select Save.
To set up payments through invoice from the GoFor User Portal on your first login:
- In the Company Name field, enter the name of the company that will be invoiced for delivery requests made on your account.
- (Optional) In the Branch ID field, enter the identifier for the specific branch that will be invoiced for delivery requests made on your account.
- Under Accounting Contact, enter the following information, or, select the Same as account holder checkbox to automatically use the information you entered for the account holder when creating your account:
- In the Contact Name field, enter the full name of the accounting contact that will be receiving the invoices for processing.
- In the Phone field, enter a phone number where the accounting contact can be reached, in the format
+1 555 555-5555.
- In the Email - Invoice field, enter all email addresses, separated by commas, where the invoices for your delivery requests should be sent.
- (Optional) In the Email - Accounts Payable field, enter the email address or email addresses for your accounts payable contact or contacts.
- Under Billing Type Requested, select your preferred billing type for your delivery requests:
- Select Submit.
Note: If you have previously added payment information to your account, you can only add a credit card from the GoFor User Portal:
- Select your name at the top-right of the screen, then select Payment Information.
- Select Add New Card, then follow Steps 2-7 in To add a credit card from the GoFor User Portal on your first login.
To add a credit card as a payment method from the GoFor User app:
- After opening the GoFor User app, open the menu ().
- Tap your name.
- Tap Add Payment Method.
- In the Add Card field, enter the credit card number.
- In the Expiry (mm/yyyy) field, select the month and year that the card expires.
- In the CVV field, enter the three-digit code printed on the back of the card, or the four-digit code printed on the front of the card.
- Tap Add.
- If you chose to configure invoiced payments, you will receive a confirmation email, and the GoFor Finance department will review your billing request. Once approved, you will receive another confirmation email notifying you of the change.
Invoices can be paid by credit card, check, ACH deposit, or e-transfer.
- If you want to remove a credit card from your account, see the instructions in Remove a credit card as a payment method.