Customer Care was created to support gofor operations. Customer Care dispatchers work to ensure that all orders are delivered. If you have a problem or concern at any point during a delivery, please contact customer care immediately.
Why contact Customer Care?
- Keeps the shipper in the loop, so they can inform their end-customer about any issues.
- Builds transparency and trust between gofor and our customers.
All customers ask is to be informed within a timely manner.
When to contact Customer Care
- When a shipment has been damaged, either due to driver error, prior to loading for delivery, or upon arrival to the final destination.
- When you cannot get a hold of a customer or are unsure of instructions.
- When you've fallen behind schedule to a pickup or while en route, either due to technical issues or traffic.
- When there are any disputes.