To update the personal information on your driver profile, you can use the Profile page on the GoFor Driver app.
- Open the GoFor Driver app.
- Open the menu (), then tap Settings > Profile.
- Do any of the following:
- To change your profile picture for your driver account, tap the camera icon () next to your profile picture. Select the source for your new profile picture, then take a picture with your device's camera, or select an existing picture to upload. To confirm your new profile picture, tap Yes.
- To edit your name, under Personal Info, in the first field, enter your first name. In the second field, enter your last name.
- To edit your address, under Personal Info, in the third field, enter your address.
- To edit your cellphone number, under Personal Info, in the fourth field, enter your cellphone number. Users may need to contact you while you are completing a delivery, and will use the number you provide.
- To edit your date of birth, under Personal Info, in the fifth field, select your date of birth using the date picker.
- To edit your SIN or SSN number, under Personal Info, tap the sixth field. In the pop up, in the New SIN/SSN Number field, enter your new SIN or SSN number, then tap OK.
Tip: Your picture will be visible to users on the GoFor Marketplace. Ensure that you select an image that clearly features your face.
- Tap Update.
- To refresh your profile, pull down from the top of the screen.
- To update your direct deposit or insurance information, see Update your direct deposit information or Update your driver's license and insurance information.
- If you encounter any problems while updating your information, please contact GoFor for assistance.