The Reports dashboard summarizes information available about your organization. The configured enterprise hierarchy for your organization will determine the information available to you, based on your position in the hierarchy.
For example, if you are a Regional Manager, you'll see information about your region, with the ability to drill down to view the individual stores that make up your region. If you are a Store Manager, you'll see information about your individual store, but not any information about other stores that may be in your organization in the same region.
The following information is available on the Reports dashboard:
- Number of Stores or Monthly Active Stores: The total number of stores in your hierarchy that have been created in the gofor system over your hierarchy's lifetime, or the number of stores that have been active in your hierarchy for the current month.
- Avg Delivery Spend: The average amount that was spent per delivery, either for the current month or over the total time that your organization has been active in the gofor system.
- Lifetime Delivery Spend or Monthly Delivery Spend: The total amount that your hierarchy has spent on deliveries in the gofor system over your hierarchy's lifetime, or the total amount that has been spent on deliveries for the current month.
- Transactions: The total number of transactions, or delivery requests, which have been created over your hierarchy's lifetime, or for the current month.
- Avg Delivery Time (mins): The average amount of time taken to complete one of your hierarchy's delivery requests in the gofor system, either over the lifetime of your hierarchy, or for the current month, in minutes.
- Avg Delivery Distance (kms): The average distance traveled by drivers to complete one of your hierarchy's delivery requests, either over the lifetime of your hierarchy, or for the current month, in kilometers.
- A bar chart showing the delivery spend for each store in your hierarchy.
- A bar chart showing the delivery spend for your hierarchy, divided by delivery size: Small, Medium, Large, or Specialty.
- A bar chart showing the number of delivery requests, or transactions, processed for your hierarchy, by delivery size: Small, Medium, Large, or Specialty.