Before you can begin driving with GoFor, you will need to provide some required documentation through the GoFor Driver app, such as a photo of your driver's license, proof of insurance, and a void check.
- Open the app, and if necessary, sign in to your account.
- Open the menu (), then tap Settings > Upload Documents.
- Under a listed document, tap Select, then select the source for the picture of the required document. Repeat until all required documents are selected.
- (Optional) To view a previously uploaded document, tap .
- (Optional) To delete a previously uploaded document, tap .
- Tap Upload.
Note: The information GoFor requests is for the purpose of payment, as well as security and safety reasons. All information you share will remain confidential.
- After you have signed up with the GoFor Driver app and submitted your required documents, ensure you have all of your required personal protective equipment (PPE). For more information, see About required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- As you prepare to start completing deliveries, review the standards outlined in the GoFor delivery driver compliance checklist, and understand when you should contact the Marketplace Operations Center (MOC or Dispatch). For more information, see About the Marketplace Operations Center (MOC or Dispatch).
- Depending on the type of delivery you are completing, the procedure in the GoFor Driver app will change slightly. Refer to the procedures outlined in Deliver a standard order or Deliver an order from The Home Depot for instructions specific to your delivery.