To deliver an Ottawa Logistics order, follow the following procedure.
- Open the GoFor Driver app.
- Do one of the following:
- If you received a notification of a new available delivery, tap Accept.
- To see and accept any assigned deliveries, open the menu (), then tap My Active Deliveries, locate the delivery you would like to accept, and tap Accept.
Tip: You can decline any assigned delivery by tapping Decline.
- To start a delivery, on the My Active Deliveries page, tap Go To Pickup under any accepted delivery.
- To start the navigation to the pick-up location, tap Open Directions. Navigation will open in the app of your choice.
- When you have successfully arrived at the Ottawa Logistics dock location, tap I'm Here!
- Locate the packages for your assigned delivery number or delivery numbers.
- In the GoFor Driver app, on the package scanning screen, tap Scan. Your device's camera will open. Then, do one of the following:
Tip: If you need to contact the given contact person for the pickup at any time, tap and send a message with the app of your choice, or tap and call.
- To scan the package's label, line up the displayed red line with the printed barcode.
- If a label's barcode cannot be scanned, return to the package scanning screen, and tap Edit. In the Enter Barcode field, enter the number that appears below the printed barcode on the package label, and tap Add.
- Repeat Step 7 until all items in your delivery have a green check (), indicating they have successfully been scanned, or had their barcodes manually entered.
- Tap Submit. Load and secure all packages in your vehicle.
In the GoFor Driver app, to start the navigation to the first drop-off location, tap Open Directions. Navigation will open in the app of your choice.
- When you have successfully arrived at the drop-off location, tap I'm Here! Repeat Step 7 until all items listed on the package scanning screen for your drop-off have a green check (). Then, tap Submit.
- (Optional) If the delivery request required an e-signature upon delivery, under E-Signature, tap the icon. Pass your device to the dropoff contact to sign.
To clear the signature field, tap Clear. To save the signature, tap Save.
- Do one of the following:
Tip: If you need to contact the given contact person for the dropoff at any time, tap and send a message with the app of your choice, or tap and call.
- If you only had one delivery dropoff assigned to you, to confirm the end of your delivery, tap Delivery Complete.
- If you had multiple delivery dropoffs assigned to you, to confirm the completion of your first dropoff, tap Complete Drop 1. Then, repeat Steps 10, and 11, if necessary, until all dropoffs are completed. When all dropoffs are completed, tap Delivery Complete.