To help ensure that you are compliant with all of gofor's policies and procedures, you can use the following interactive checklists while completing deliveries.
To reset the compliance checklist at any time, click the Reset all checklists button at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you encounter an issue at any point before, during, or after completing a delivery, contact Customer Care. For more information on when to contact us, see About Customer Care.
At the start of your shift
- Are you wearing all of your required PPE? For more information on required PPE, see About required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Is your phone charged, and do you have a charger or portable charger pack with you?
- Are you logged in to the gofor driver app?
At each pick-up point
- Did you accept the delivery in the app?
- Do you have the proper information available?
- Did you greet the customer politely?
- Did you ensure the invoice was available?
- Did you match the actual items with the invoice?
- Did you check to see that all of your items were loaded?
At every drop-off point
- Did you carefully offload your items?
- Did you take a picture of the items after offloading, and upload it to the app?
- Did you get a signature on the invoice as Proof of Delivery (POD)?
- Did you upload a clear photo of the invoice with the signature in the app?