If you need to update your driver's license, insurance information, or motor carrier number with gofor, you can do so from the gofor driver app.
- Open the gofor driver app.
- Open the menu (), then tap Settings > Profile.
- Under License & Insurance, change any of the following information:
- To edit your insurance company, in the first field, enter the name of your insurance company.
- To edit your insurance policy number, tap the second field. In the popup, in the New Policy Number field, enter your insurance policy number, then tap OK.
- To edit your driver's license number, tap the third field. In the popup, in the New License Number field, enter your driver's license number, then tap OK.
- To edit your motor carrier number, tap the fourth field. In the popup, in the New Motor Carrier Number field, enter your motor carrier number, then tap OK.
- Tap Update.
After changing the information on your profile, ensure you upload new photos of your driver's license and insurance, depending on the information you changed. For more information, see Upload required documents to the gofor driver app.
If you encounter any problems while updating your information, please contact gofor for assistance.