If you need to update your direct deposit information with gofor at any point, you can do so from the gofor driver app. To avoid any processing errors, ensure that you update your information at least 48 hours before your next expected deposit date.
- Open the gofor driver app.
- Open the menu (), then tap Settings > Profile.
- Under Banking Info, change any of the following information:
- To edit your bank, in the first field, enter the official name of your bank or financial institution.
- To edit your institution number, tap the second field. In the popup, in the New Institution Number field, enter the institution number that identifies your bank or financial institution, then tap OK.
- To edit your transit number, tap the third field. In the popup, in the New Transit Number field, enter the transit number for your account at your bank or financial institution, then tap OK.
- To edit your account number, tap the last field. In the popup, in the New Account Number field, enter the number associated with your account at your bank or financial institution, then tap OK.
- Tap Update.
- Send an email to email@example.com, notifying the gofor team of the change.
Once your changes have been successfully processed, gofor will send an email informing you of when the changes will take effect.
If you have any questions or require assistance to update your banking information, please contact the gofor accounting department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 855 947 0046, or speak to your local manager.