If an emergency arises while you are on an active route and completing deliveries for GoFor, you can choose to return your incomplete deliveries to the location where you collected them.
- During a delivery, swipe down, or tap back and swipe down, to reveal the map in the GoFor Driver app. In the upper-right corner, tap Details .
- Tap Go back to pickup.
- In the Select Reason list, select the reason for why you can no longer complete your deliveries.
- To open navigation to the pick-up location in the app of your choice, tap Open Directions. When you successfully arrive at the pick-up location, tap I'm Here!
- For all of your listed undelivered packages, do one of the following:
- To scan a package's barcode using your camera, tap Scan. Align the red line displayed on your device with the package's barcode, and the package should automatically be scanned.
- To manually enter a package's barcode, tap Edit. In the field provided, enter the alphanumeric characters printed underneath the lines of the barcode, then tap Add.
- Once all listed packages have been unloaded from your vehicle, scanned, and display with a green check () in the GoFor Driver app, tap Submit.
- To confirm the return of the packages, tap Proceed.
- To end your route, tap OK.
After returning to the pick-up location and successfully completing the return process on your app, you can choose to log out of the GoFor Driver app. Log in to the Driver app again when you're ready for more deliveries.