To deliver packages from a dedicated delivery partner in a route that was assigned to you by dispatch, use the following procedure.
- If you haven't already, open the gofor driver app.
- To start your new assigned route, on the My Active Deliveries page, tap Go To Pickup.
- To start the navigation to the pick-up location, tap Open Directions. Navigation will open in the app of your choice.
- When you have successfully arrived at the pick-up location, tap I'm Here!
Tip: If you need to contact the given contact person for the pickup at any time, tap and send a message with the app of your choice, or tap and call. You can also present your credentials at any time by tapping .
- Locate the packages for your assigned delivery number or delivery numbers.
- In the gofor driver app, on the package scanning screen, do one of the following:
- To scan the package's label, align the red line displayed on your device with the package's barcode. The package should be scanned automatically.
- If a label's barcode cannot be scanned, return to the package scanning screen, and tap Edit. In the Enter Barcode field, enter the alphanumeric characters printed underneath the lines of the barcode, then tap Add.
- Repeat Step 7 until all items in your delivery have a green check (), indicating they have successfully been scanned, or had their barcodes manually entered.
- Tap Submit. Load and secure all packages in your vehicle.
- In the gofor driver app, to start the navigation to the first drop-off location, tap Open Directions. Navigation will open in the app of your choice.
- When you have successfully arrived at the drop-off location, tap I'm Here!
Tip: If you need to contact the given contact person for the dropoff at any time, tap and send a message with the app of your choice, or tap and call.
- Do one of the following for all of the listed packages at your drop-off location, as you unload them from your vehicle:
- To scan a package's barcode using your camera, tap Scan. Align the red line displayed on your device with the package's barcode, and the package should automatically be scanned.
- To manually enter a package's barcode, tap Edit. In the field provided, enter the alphanumeric characters printed underneath the lines of the barcode, then tap Add.
- On the Drop Off page, once all listed packages have been scanned and display with a green check (), under Proof of Delivery, tap . Take a picture that clearly shows the site address, and if possible, the packages being delivered.
To retake the photo, tap again.
- To submit the listed packages as unloaded at the drop-off location and to start your delivery attempt, tap Submit.
- (Optional) If an e-signature is required for the delivery, under E-signature, tap the icon. Pass your device to the signatory to sign, then tap Save.
In the Signatory's Name field, enter the name of the person who received and signed for the delivery. If the signature needs to be redrawn, tap Clear, or tap the icon again.
- Do one of the following:
- If you only had one delivery dropoff assigned to you, to confirm the end of your delivery, tap Delivery Complete.
- If you had multiple delivery dropoffs assigned to you, to confirm the completion of your first dropoff, tap Complete Drop 1. Then, repeat Steps 10-15, if necessary, until all dropoffs are completed. When all dropoffs are completed, tap Delivery Complete.
Note: If you can't complete a delivery drop-off for any reason, tap Tap here if you can't complete drop 1, or Tap here if you can't delivery complete. In the Select Reason list, select the reason that the drop-off can't be completed, tap Confirm, and then tap OK. You can then continue with any remaining deliveries in your route.
- Once you have completed all of the assigned dropoffs in your route, you can return to the My Active Deliveries page to start a new delivery.
- If you have any incomplete deliveries at the end of your route, you must return them to the pick-up location. You cannot start any new deliveries until the packages are returned. For more information on returning incomplete deliveries, see Return incomplete deliveries to a pick-up location at the end of a route.