After being assigned a job from GoFor dispatch, you can scan packages at your assigned terminal for a dedicated delivery partner. The GoFor Driver app will then generate an optimized route for you to deliver your assigned packages.
- After receiving a notification that a new job has been assigned to you, tap the menu () and go to My Active Deliveries.
- From the My Active Deliveries page, on the card for your new job, tap Build Queue.
- Do one of the following:
- To scan a package's barcode and add it to your queue, tap Scan. Align the red line displayed on your device with the package's barcode, and the package should automatically be added to your queue.
- To manually enter a package's barcode and add it to your queue, tap Edit. In the field provided, enter the alphanumeric characters printed underneath the lines of the barcode, then tap Add.
- Repeat Step 3 for all packages you want to add to your queue.
- Once you have finished adding or removing packages from your queue, tap Generate Route.
To confirm that you are ready to stop scanning and start delivering packages, tap Confirm.
- Tap OK.
1 of 3.
After scanning or manually enter the barcode, the package should no longer display in your queue.
Note: Be sure that you have accurately generated your route before confirming. After you have confirmed your route in the GoFor Driver app, it cannot be modified. If you need to make a change to a confirmed route, Contact Marketplace Operations (Dispatch).
You will return to the My Active Deliveries page. For more information on how to deliver packages after generating a route, see Deliver packages from a self-generated route.