If you were unable to complete any deliveries while delivering packages in an assigned or generated route, you must return those packages to the pick-up location.
- (Optional) If you haven't already done so, at the end of your route, after submitting your last delivery, tap View incomplete deliveries.
- To open navigation to the pick-up location in the app of your choice, tap Open Directions. When you successfully arrive at the pick-up location, tap I'm Here!
- For all of your listed undelivered packages, do one of the following:
- To scan a package's barcode using your camera, tap Scan. Align the red line displayed on your device with the package's barcode, and the package should automatically be scanned.
- To manually enter a package's barcode, tap Edit. In the field provided, enter the alphanumeric characters printed underneath the lines of the barcode, then tap Add.
- Once all listed packages have been unloaded from your vehicle, scanned, and display with a green check () in the GoFor Driver app, tap Submit.
- To confirm the return of the packages, tap Proceed.
- To end your route, tap OK.
You will return to the My Active Deliveries page.