The following app versions have been released:
- GoFor Driver app for Android v2.8
- GoFor User app for Android v2.30
- GoFor Driver app for iOS v2.9(2)
- GoFor User app for iOS v2.27(1)
The following features and updates have been included in this release:
Motor carrier numbers added to driver profiles
- Drivers will now have the ability to register their motor carrier number with GoFor. Drivers with an existing GoFor account can edit their profile to add their motor carrier number at any time, and the number will display on their GoFor digital ID. For more information on how to add a motor carrier number to your profile, see Update your driver's license, insurance information, or motor carrier number.
Signatory Name added to GoFor User Portal Delivery Tracking
- Upon logging in to the GoFor User Portal, users will now have the option to view the name of the person who signed for their delivery, under Delivery Details on the Delivery Tracking page for that order.
- If an e-signature was not requested for a delivery, the Signatory Name field will indicate that a signature was not required.
- If a signature, but no signatory name was collected by the driver, the image of the signatory's signature will appear among the other Proof of Delivery (POD) images at the top of the delivery tracking page, and the Signatory Name field will indicate that the signature image is attached.
Updates to delivery summaries for invoice payment users
- To make it easier to understand the costs for a delivery, some changes have been made to the delivery summaries sent to users paying via invoice for their deliveries. Delivery summaries for users paying via credit card will not change.
Changes to user and driver sign-up process and platform passwords
- For all new users, and users and drivers resetting their current account passwords, the following password parameters will now apply:
GoFor Password Requirement
Minimum password length
All GoFor Platform passwords must have a minimum of 8 characters.
All GoFor Platform passwords must contain at least the following:
When creating a new password, a user cannot reuse any of the last 3 passwords set for their account.
Passwords never expire.
Account lockout threshold
After 5 consecutive failed log-in attempts, a user will be locked out of their account.
Account lockout duration
After reaching the account lockout threshold, a user will be unable to log in to their account until 15 minutes have passed.
Account lockout counter reset
The counter for failed log-in attempts will reset after 1 successful login.